By Jay Y. Gillenwater MD, John T. Grayhack MD, Stuart S. Howards MD, Michael E. Mitchell MD
Read Online or Download Adult and Pediatric Urology (3-Volume Set) PDF
Best urology books
This can be the 7th monograph within the sequence growth and Controversies in Oncologic Urology (PACIOU). Containing contributions from specialists from world wide, this publication offers the main updated info on hand at the mechanisms and remedy of prostate melanoma and male sexual disorder.
Cet ouvrage est consacré � l’ensemble des manifestations dermatologiques observées au cours des diverses maladies d’organes. Une segmentation des chapitres en fonction du sort d’organe atteint a été faite de façon volontairement académique : glandes endocrines (thyroïde, parathyroïdes, surrénales, hypophyse, pancréas endocrine) - part � laquelle a été rattaché le chapitre consacré aux carences nutritionnelles -, appareil digestif (tube digestif, foie et voies biliaires, pancréas), appareil cardiovasculaire et pulmonaire (cœur, poumons, vaisseaux artériels, veineux et lymphatiques), rein et système nerveux relevant et périphérique.
This quantity is a necessary and entire evaluation of all facets of minimally invasive urology. particularly, the ebook evaluates minimally invasive ways to all elements of medical urology. not like previous texts that target a particular expertise or a selected disorder, this specific reference presents a broad-based view of minimally invasive urology.
This booklet offers updated information on optimum care of the sufferer with an underactive bladder. It covers all points of administration, together with medical evaluate, urodynamic prognosis, regular care, drug remedy, and rising treatments. Nursing concerns are generally mentioned, and suggestion provided at the use of catheters and avoidance of catheter-related issues.
- Minimally Invasive Approaches to Pediatric Urology
- Key Clinical Trials in Erectile Dysfunction
- Conquering Incontinence: A New and Physical Approach to a Freer Lifestyle
- Handbook of Sexual Dysfunction
- Essentials of Pediatric Urology, Second Edition
Extra info for Adult and Pediatric Urology (3-Volume Set)
The paracystic connective tissue passes from the lateral pelvic wall to the bladder. Tough connective-tissue fibers are distributed to this tissue from the cardinal ligament of the uterus. 31 bladder is the same anteriorly (prevesical space) and laterally (paravesical space) as in the male. Posteriorly, between the body of the bladder and the cervix, loose connective tissue occupies the vesicouterine space. The vesicovaginal space is located more caudally between the bladder base and the front of the vagina.
57). 56. Pelvic dissection in a male. The peritoneum has been partially removed. 57. Pelvic dissection in a female. The peritoneum has been partially removed. The first part of the pelvic portion of the ureter describes an anteriorly convex arch. It lies medial to the internal iliac artery and its branches, and it crosses the obturator nerve on the lateral pelvic wall just below the parietal peritoneum (Fig. 56). In the female, the ureter usually passes behind the ovary on the floor of the ovarian fossa (Fig.
18) start at networks of lymph capillaries in the muscular wall and adventitia. They pass from the proximal ureter to the lumbar lymph nodes, on the right side draining into the lateral caval and precaval nodes and on the left into the lateral aortic and preaortic nodes. Lymphatics draining the lower portion of the proximal ureter are distributed to the common iliac nodes. Connections generally are present between these two drainage pathways. The abdominal part of the ureter derives its nerve supply from the renal plexus superiorly and from the abdominal aortic plexus inferiorly.
Adult and Pediatric Urology (3-Volume Set) by Jay Y. Gillenwater MD, John T. Grayhack MD, Stuart S. Howards MD, Michael E. Mitchell MD